Get a Free iPhone 4

Friday, November 12, 2010

Another cool iPod nano watch band

A few weeks ago I posted a link to a cool new idea. The idea was to take the iPod Nano 6G and turn it into a wrist watch. Well it looks like there's gonna be more options.

A company called Hex has come out with their version of a wristband to turn your Nano into a wrist watch. You can check it out here. They're made form a high grade silicon and cost just under $25 bucks. They come in a bunch of great colors as well.

I love this idea! I mean, why would you want any other watch than one that plays music? It's a great idea to get just that much more use out of your Nano.

Posted via email from free-iphone-4's posterous

1 comment:

  1. You have really nice Blog here and I am saving it in my favorite list. Keep posting similar stuff.
    application development for iphone

    ReplyDelete